Yow! It’s been a long time, I know–because life happens. Lol. I just want to use that phrase. But really, emotional crap happened (but believe me, it has nothing to do with love life and I’m not being defensive) and so I stayed away from writing, even from my journals, because I cannot face myself, I guess.
Thankfully, with the help of some friends and by God’s grace, I am on my feet again. I just really have to remind myself again and again that life crap happens but that doesn’t mean you back down from it. More so, I now realize the importance of preaching the Gospel to yourself – myself. That I need to do more.
Things had been overwhelming and so I come up with this Happy List. 🙂 Here goes.
1. I was able to visit my college. Of course, I took pictures.
2. We celebrated teachers’ day yesterday. It was fun still despite the change of program.
3. I bumped into former students I was able to handle back.
4. I was able to reconnect with friends – online and offline.
5. I am learning so much from work, most of the time, it’s about myself.
6. God. (A lot of things. I am eager to learn more.)